Saturday 4 July 2009

No, no, no, no, no!

"If they don't and haven't got anyone else, then I'd love to return. My opportunity would be to support Mike and Derek.

I enjoyed my time up there and enjoyed the people. I thought I did very well when I was up there. I'm pretty sure the run we were having at that particular time would have seen us through, but that's too late now."


- Joe Kinnear
The most upsetting and ridiculous decision in recent NUFC managerial history (the appointment of Joe Kinnear) appears to have reared its ugly head once again. Surely they wouldn't do this to us again?

I say fear not. All eyes are on the appointment of Alan Shearer and if that were not to go ahead, I cannot see anyone daring to re-hire Joe Kinnear. Damien Duff commented that since the arrival of Shearer, the club has been run "like a proper football club" which in short means that under Kinnear it WAS NOT.

Unpopular with the media, the fans and the players - this will not happen. He may bloody well want the job but this is a just a desperate plea - not a sign of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newcastle United discussion welcome - SPAM will be deleted and users responsible will always be blocked